Undergraduate Forms & Downloads

Business Major Declaration Form

Must be officially admitted to Shidler College of Business to declare/change business major. Handwritten forms will not be accepted. Form fillable,?then print and submit completed form to?Shidler B-101?

Program petition: Current students

For current Shidler College students who need to petition for course equivalency or for con-current course enrollment. Submit?this form and detailed syllabus to Shidler B-101 (Typed forms are preferred)