News & Announcements
Apply Now?for?Fall 2020?Intake?(Study in Hanoi or HCMC)
As Vietnam emerges fully onto the world economic stage, new and constantly-evolving demands are placed on business executives in all industries. To successfully manage these challenges, today’s executive must possess strong analytical skills, the ability to think strategically and effective leadership capabilities.
To meet these challenges head on, the Hawai?i, Shidler College of Business has partnered with?the Foreign Trade University to deliver its first-rate Executive MBA program that will train, guide and prepare Vietnam’s top executives who want to elevate their management skills.
This 21-month, executive format program allows participants living in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, to maintain full-time management positions while earning their degree. Students will learn from an integrated, modern curriculum that incorporates core business disciplines with cutting-edge business practices including: innovation and entrepreneurship,?management of information technologies and e-business, supply chain management, wealth management?and branding. All classes are?held in Vietnam?with an optional summer study at the University of?Hawai?i?at Mānoa in Honolulu, Hawai?i, USA. A key feature of the program is the Business Practicum project allowing students?to engage in real-life consulting.
MBA for Executives in Vietnam program has already proven to be immensely successful in advancing many graduates’ careers for the last 17?years in Vietnam. With more than 600 alumni holding key business positions in all economic sectors in Vietnam and worldwide, MBA for Executives in Vietnam?offers one of the most valuable business networks.
Thus, with their degree from the University of?Hawai?i, MBA for Executives in Vietnam?graduates will be able to demonstrate that they have the confidence and skills to compete for top executive positions, not only in Vietnam but anywhere in the world.
For more information, please contact:
Ho Chi Minh City
Phan Ngoc Thanh (Mr.)
Director of Operations,?Marketing & Recruitment
Shidler College of Business
2nd Floor, 234 Pasteur?St.
District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 (0) 28 3933 3033
Mobile: +84 (0) 918 515 031
Do Thanh Hoa?(Ms.)
Director of Operations, Marketing & Recruitment
Shidler College of Business
University of Hawai?i?
Hanoi Campus: Suite 312, Tower C
N04-Udic Complex, Hoang Dao Thuy Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: + 84 (0)24?7304 2688
Mobile: +84 (0) 947 552 688
Learning Goals for the MBA
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of the functional areas of business (best business practices)
- Communicate effectively in writing and oral presentations and teamwork
- Understand and apply management skills to the Asia-Pacific business environment
- Identify and analyze complex ethical and legal issues
- Demonstrate understanding of the impacts of technology on business
- Highly Ranked - The University of Hawai?i?Shidler College of Business is renowned for its expertise in international management and ranked among the top 25 graduate schools in the US for international business by U.S. News & World Report.
- AACSB accredited - The only AACSB-accredited MBA program in Vietnam which assures a high-quality, relevant?and internationally-recognized MBA.
- Top Faculty - All classes are taught in Vietnam by University of Hawai?i, faculty who travel to Vietnam to deliver their instruction and course material face-to-face. Faculty use a variety of interactive teaching formats and methods designed to engage and challenge experienced business leaders.
- Asia-Pacific Focus - A pioneer among U.S. business schools in international business, the Hawai?i?distinguishes itself through its focus on the Asia-Pacific Region The Shidler College of Business'?faculty have a research focus and in-depth knowledge of Asia-Pacific issues and practices.
- Extensive Alumni Network - There are nearly 30,000 Shidler Alumni living in 40 countries around the world. The Vietnam Executive MBA program has been in operation in Hanoi since 2001, in Ho Chi Minh City since 2007 and has developed an established senior alumni network across Vietnam.
- Flexible Schedule - Executive MBA classes are conveniently scheduled at night and on weekends to allow busy professionals to attend class, and continue working full-time, while achieving an MBA degree in 21 months.
- Convenient Location - Classes are held in modern facilities in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, major centers of commerce, finance, culture and tourism in Vietnam.
- Rigorous Curriculum - Faculty and curriculum that challenge students to solve complex business problems in a global environment, apply strong analytical and strategic thinking to multifaceted business issues, and to develop sophisticated management skills.
- Diverse Executive Students - Vietnam citizens or foreign nationals living in Vietnam are welcome to apply with classes typically made up of 35-40 students from around the world with an average of 5 to 10 years of work experience.
The University of Hawai?i - Shidler College of Business is proud to have participants from many major companies and organizations joining its Vietnam Executive MBA program such as: